Go Back   DTMPower BMW Forum > Regional Chapters > USA > Pacific Northwest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2006, 10:36 PM
bean counter

Rides:technoviolet 99' e36 M3, technoviolet 84' e30 318i
Region: USA - Pacific Northwest
bimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Memberbimmerdremer is a New Registered Member
Deadly local crash (M3 involved)

I just saw on the news that a red E36 M3 on BBS RC was involved in a crash after a possible 'streetrace' with a scion tc. The bimmer caught fire and the driver was trapped inside where he didnt make it out.

I really hope it wasnt anyone on here, Drive safe out there. I know we all take risks just realize that the unexpected can happen at any moment. My thoughts go out to the family and friends of the driver.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:50 PM
<-- Love the bewbies

Rides:'02 M Roadster - '05 X5 4.4l
IREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master License
RIP!

My prayers go out to him and his family and friends. Its a terrible way to lose a family member.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:54 PM
CONQUEROR

Rides:328I
Janissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master LicenseJanissarie has achieved their Master License
damn that sucks

RIP
Old 01-26-2006, 12:48 AM
nwbmwclub.com

Rides:'95 328i ODB1; '91 325i Dinan Turbo
jrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master License
I bet he smoked that SCION! RIP!
Old 01-26-2006, 01:14 AM
for teh win

Rides:M50 vanos, d16 vtac
95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License95325is has achieved their Master License
man that suck rip to the owner and the car
Old 01-26-2006, 01:40 AM
<-- Love the bewbies

IREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master LicenseIREDLINEMY///M3 has achieved their Master License
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95325is
man that suck rip to the owner and the car
I totally understand what you're trying to say... but really... who cares about the car???

This was someone's son, someones brother, someones friend.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:44 AM
da jew

Rides:2002 bmw 325ci dinan 1995 bmw 325i dinan.
aANALOG101 is a New Registered Member
i saw the report on tv , it was a red e36 m3 , just f#$ked up, burned up really bad, the police think the tc driver was at failt and is now in police hands and he is going to be charged with a boat of charges, i hope that it was no one from dtm, my prayers are with him and his family

R.I.P
Old 01-26-2006, 01:50 AM
nwbmwclub.com

jrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master Licensejrhaile has achieved their Master License
where is Mitchell?
Old 01-26-2006, 02:16 AM
Master License

Rides:1998 BMW M3
islasian67 is a New Registered Member
condolences to the driver and family. i heard about it but didnt know it was an m3. was it an e36? where is mitchell?
Old 01-26-2006, 02:17 AM
Master License

Rides:BMW 330is 1993
DTM325PWR is a Permit Holder
RIP i wish his family well..just saw the story.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:17 AM
Master License

Rides:BMW 330is 1993
DTM325PWR is a Permit Holder
its not michels car..look at the pics on komo 4 web site
Old 01-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Master License

Rides:e46 m3 SMG
ravij is a New Registered Member
He was my best friend, RISHI SODHI! We went to BBC together! He had just bought the M3! I remember I was going to bring him out to the dtm meets! A fanatic! Not even the finest German engineering could of had saved his life! He was trapped inside his car! Witnesses and bystanders could not pull him out, flames engulfed his car! He was only 16! The guy with the scion was also my friend! They were speeding! I can’t believe it, I’m still thinking that, I’m going to see him tomorrow at school! I can’t believe it! We will meet again bro! Condolences to RISHI SODHI and his family.

R.I.P Rishi!
Ravi
Old 01-26-2006, 02:40 AM
Master License

Rides:e46 m3 SMG
ravij is a New Registered Member
BEFORE
Attached Thumbnails
Deadly local crash (M3 involved)-321869180_l.jpg  
Old 01-26-2006, 02:41 AM
nwbmwclub.com

Absolutley insane. Any details on what happened and how the fire started? That's some scary shit! Him and his family are in my thoughts tonight. I've had two close friend die horrible deaths (train and motorcycle) in the past few years and I can only tell you that it WILL get better.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:51 AM
<-- Love the bewbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaile
I can only tell you that it WILL get better.
It gets easier... I don't know that it ever gets better.