LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2001, 03:37 AM
Custom Bimr

Rides:1995 ///M3 (TS Ready)
Region: USA - North East
Bad Bimr is a New Registered Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Camaross672
LMFAO I swear you people kill me. I find it amazing that you find it real easy to believe that a fucking supra and all this other stuff can hit over 650hp but not a v-8 SPORTS CAR!! So let ME get this straight. You are basically telling me that Camaros arenet cabable of 650hp+. Only jap cars and all other imports can. Listen, give me a fucking break ok. I am sick of people like you. Im no fan of imports, but i have no problem giving credit when credit is due. You obviously do. I truly dont give a rats ass if you belive me or not. What also amazes me is that you never heard of a CAmaro maybe bored, exaust, blueprinted, intakes, headers, supercharged, or basically with any normal mod that anyone would due to let say a supra!! you can do it to an import, but not to a dom. Ya ok. I guess you've never seen a 10 sec camaro then. shit. there's a law against that. hell there is a spell that prevents v-8 powered cars with 325hp stock from going over 400hp. buddy, look, it can be done, it has been done. And you seem amazed that i have a 250 shot of nos. That was the third time i used it. I dont thik having to get a new eninge would be really fun. And ya, i do come from the city but i believe my math is ok. 672+250=922.

It s pretty obvious that your not a true auto enthusiast. You dont know what it means to respect what is respectable. Your too caught up in oyu import vs. doms shit. when a car is fast, its fast, no matter who made it. if a supra can do it, damn it a fuckin camaro can. dont believe me, hey whatever. As for a three laned road. uh, ya this is america. as a coencedence, uh it was by a rich as town. ther are rich towns in jersey.

Laugh all you want. "It's pretty obvious" you take us for fools. Did I once in my post mention that an import can make x amount of HP and a domestic cannot? I don't think so. Can a big inefficient slow revving OHV 2 valve V8 make as much HP as highly efficient fast revving DOHC variable valve timing 4 valve? YES IT CAN. NASCAR motors do it all day long. These are professionally built race only motors that get rebuilt after every race. My first new car was a 5.0 Mustang. I love American muscle cars. I am not putting down your car, although I do believe the HP you claim is a bit high for a street driven car. I can see if you said 500 HP and some juice on top of that. But to get 672 HP from a V8 you need to stress that baby to the max and that extra 250 shot of NOS will be the grenade. I added the links on my first post to demonstrate that even one of the best tuners for Chevy products only got 500 HP from a Camaro that was bored/stroked to 427 CID. This same tuner has gotten 650 HP from a twin turbo Vette. You are saying you got 672 HP with a (I assume) Centrifugal Supercharger. What a Pro Charger, Vortech, etc…?

Tell us what is done to your car? Tell us you ¼ mile ET. Show us a time slip? Buy a scanner at Walmart for $29 and scan your dyno graph. Do something other than calling everyone here names. Prove me wrong. Make be the bad person. Until then I and many others on this forum will doubt your original post. It is way to far fetched. You say you have a “system in the back” that I assume means a big box with some 12’s (or other) and a big amp. That also I assume means this is a daily driver and a street car. Your Camaro SS Daily Driver is NOT pushing 922 HP on NOS.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Bill P

PS What type of rubber does it take to hook that baby up? He stock Goodyears?

PPS What upgrade work did you do to the brakes as the stock one whoould catch fire at 182 MPH (Ask me how I know). Did you add a chute? I bet it was a bitch to re-pack it at the gas station before your second go at the Porsche TT and Supra TT.

Last edited by Bad Bimr; 11-23-2001 at 03:42 AM.
Old 11-23-2001, 10:49 AM
Master License

Rides:1995 540i M-Sport
NoSaabs is a New Registered Member
right on bad bimr 2000+ hp civics....hehe i spit my coffee all over my keyboard!

lemme see...600+ cars...hm...thinking...i mean, apparently they are rather common, right? gee, i only know of one, there must be something wrong with me! my friend's classic mustang. the one that has the entire interior ripped out, needs to run hoosiers to keep the car on the asphalt (the track asphalt)...and sucks down gas at a rate somewhere near 2 mpg...don't you hate refeuling your tank every fifteen minutes?? the only street that car sees is from the garage to the track back to the garage...
Old 11-23-2001, 08:05 PM
Master License

Rides:irrelevent
///M5_E39&E46 is a New Registered Member
Pretty sick speed there.
Old 11-24-2001, 10:36 PM
Custom Bimr

CHECK THIS OUT

Hey guys check this out

http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/showth...&threadid=4352

Bill P
Old 11-25-2001, 09:15 AM
Banned

Rides:BMW
Brad D. is a New Registered Member
Whoever posted this has a great imagination, but no education, and certainly doesn't know much about cars.

Good thing that wing on front was there, because at 180mph when your stock clutch, pressure plate, and rear end explode because they can only handle 400 horsepower, and you have 1000 on NOS, you need the wings to come in for a landing.

Hey brother, learn some english, and get a job, one day you MIGHT be able to afford a used Cum-Arrow SS.
Old 11-25-2001, 12:29 PM
Master License

Rides:1999 Chevy CamaroSSw/highly changed interior, Bodykit w/ big wing front airdam,and other. 670hp
Camaross672 is a New Registered Member
Ah rats, that's what iforgt to do, upgrade my braks, and updade my clutch and tranny. SHit man i can't believe it. Damn shame on myself.
It's amazizing how you people just kep on coming with new stuff every time. You think I dont know that? You really think i dont know that stock brakes would melt at brake speeds like that? The Oreca Viper's braes melted last year in the 24 hours of daytna, and those are racing brakes, I'm really thatdumb not to ugrade my braking system. You need to think, not me.
Old 11-25-2001, 01:19 PM
Custom Bimr

Quote:
Originally posted by Camaross672
Ah rats, that's what iforgt to do, upgrade my braks, and updade my clutch and tranny. SHit man i can't believe it. Damn shame on myself.
It's amazizing how you people just kep on coming with new stuff every time. You think I dont know that? You really think i dont know that stock brakes would melt at brake speeds like that? The Oreca Viper's braes melted last year in the 24 hours of daytna, and those are racing brakes, I'm really thatdumb not to ugrade my braking system. You need to think, not me.
Rats that is what I forgot to do. I forgot to modify my brakes, clutch and transmission. Shit man I cannot believe it. I feel so shameful as to not remember to do so. It is amazing how you people just keep thinking of new things to belittle my car. You think that I am dumb? Do you for one second think that I am not aware that when you modify a motor to make 922 HP that other parts of the car also need modifying? I know brakes would melt at my car's insane speeds. The Viper at last years 24 Hours of Daytona melted the its huge racing brakes. Do not be fooled I am not that dumb.

Is the above what you wanted to say. Have you ever heard of spell checking? Tell your father to show you how to use it. But for your age you are not that bad. I could not do half the stuff you do when I was only 10 years old.

If you are not 10 years old that you are the dumbest person I have met in a forum for years. Are you insane? Have the fumes in your trailer warped your brain? Where do you live? I am sure someone on this forum lives close. If someone lives close enough you could both meet and we find out the truth. Or you could be man enough to say you are a liar.
Old 11-25-2001, 01:23 PM
Master License

Rides:2 e36's
Region: USA - Mid-Atlantic
Konstruktion is a New Registered Member
Old 11-25-2001, 07:30 PM
Formerly SUPERKINGDOUCHEBAG

Rides:M Roadster
Region: USA - West
M34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master License
notice how he avoids all the pic, dyno chart, and where he lives questions.
Old 11-25-2001, 07:39 PM
Custom Bimr

Quote:
Originally posted by M34ever
notice how he avoids all the pic, dyno chart, and where he lives questions.
He says he does not have a scanner. I say let's start a fund. Walmart has a scanner for $29. Let's all chip in and buy it for him. When he is old enough to work, he can re-pay us.

Bill P
Old 11-25-2001, 08:03 PM

Rides:86' Peterbilt, 08' 335I Coupe, 09' Ducati 1198
Dado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master License
There is no reason to keep this topic going unless some pictures are posted. We are waiting Camaro...

If you can afford a car like that you should be able to afford a disposable camera. That’s all you need, once you fill up that camera with pics mail it to me with a return address and I will return you the money for the camera and shipping. I will scan and post them.

check the shipping address at www.dtmpower.net/contact thanks
Old 11-25-2001, 10:46 PM
BMW hata

Rides:BB2, S13, E46
Andy is a New Registered Member
I was just wondering this but at 182 mph would the front end of that car actually come off the ground without a front spoiler??? Just wondering.
Old 11-25-2001, 11:07 PM
Crazy SOB

Rides:98 BMW 328is
Alex328is is a New Registered Member
Hey....CamaroSS672...why don't you sure post a list of all your mods. You may have a chance to redeem yourself if you post that list or a pic. Please post something to proove you own a car like you say you do.
Old 11-26-2001, 01:37 PM
Banned

Rides:e46m3
unvmym3 is a New Registered Member
hey,mulletboy does your trailorppark have a garage?just wondering where u park that batmobile.
Old 11-26-2001, 01:44 PM
Banned

Rides:e46m3
unvmym3 is a New Registered Member
hey Dado,u should just erese this post.actualy nevernind whenever i need a decent laugh i just read this post.bill cracks me up!thats like those kids in the hondas talking shit at carlisle when me and my cousin had the modena??and they were trying to run us on the highway.what r u thinking.

« - | Bush Faints! »