Go Back   DTMPower BMW Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Master License

Rides:Quad turbo V12 Nissan Skyline GTR
Region: Europe
lmfracing is a New Registered Member

Hi,

Here are a few pictures of the engine. It was not finished when I took the pictures but I hope that this will be enough for the unbelievers.

About the Nismo car on E-bay : It's a very nice car but not what I was looking for. I tried to buy an ex JGTC car which is a lot more radical than this one.

About the reliability issue. Everyone has is own idea of the problem but I can't see how a 2.6 liter 1000 hp engine could be more reliable than a 6.9 liter 1000 hp engine.

Best regards

Luc-Michel FAICHAUD

Lmfracing@hotmail.com
Old 11-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Master License

Rides:......
mpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Membermpowered325i is a New Registered Member
well lets see, im a jap car expert and i will be able to call you out in a millasecond, what kind of turbos are you running, compression, boost level, and cam grind, dont tell me you dont know either
Old 11-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Master License

Rides:2004 Honda Civic SI
DJDrHart is a New Registered Member
That is quite a feat of engineering there.

But do you have more pics?
Ones of the engine bay with the motor in, interior, etc?

Sorry we all seem to doubt you so much, but it just doesnt seem like a logical sort of car build-up to us. But then again we do have some crazy rich people on this board who drop SERIOUS money on their cars such as M3NTALM3's chrome m3. And we still cant get an engine bay shot from him! We all saw pics of the rest of the build-up on that car though, so we arent in complete disbelief on his.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Master License

Is this the DTM Power Forum or the Spanish Inquisition Forum ?
Old 11-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Master License

A bit of both....
Welcome to the internet.

I just want to see more pics of your car because it looks really cool.

I mean most people with a car like that would post up a lot more pics.
Old 11-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Street License

Rides:Opel, Honda, Volvo
Cobolt is a New Registered Member
I must say that I´m a little embarassed about folks reactions to this, The Carbon fibre V12 skyline is a FAMOUS car, just about everyone know about it up here in northen Europe and a few of us hope to race the shit out of it in Belgium 2005... http://www.kingofeurope.net/

>> Luc-Michel
Keep up the good work and the good spirit, hope to see you in belgium 2005! =) =) =)

Last edited by Cobolt; 11-05-2004 at 05:34 PM.
Old 11-05-2004, 07:18 PM
Street License

Rides:Mercedes
Hampusd is a New Registered Member
Hmmm just wondering 1000 bhp from a 2.5L straight six. That means a really BIG turbo. Hmmm trackcar you say??? BIG turbo real power from 6000 to 8000 RPM. Possible scenario: Ok here comes the straight part. Pedal to the metal!!! Waiting for boost... waiting.... Still waiting... Poff full boost! All tires screaming when you lose grip when the power hits them like a righthand from mike Tyson. Ohhh shit 100 meters to the curve! brake brake!

V12 with 4 small turbos: Here comes the straight. Pedal to the metal! One or two tires yeaks a litle bit when the power comes smothly like a touch of afrodite. VROOOOM! V12 lots off power from the bottom and small turbos that gives boost quick. Power all the way from 1000 to 8000 RPM.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Master License

All we want is some more pics.

WE have seen pictures of a motor, and one picture of the outside of a car.
Forgive us for not knowing its famous, but this truly is a project that is rarely, if ever undertaken.

Which is why we want to see more pics.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:27 AM
Master License

Old 11-12-2004, 03:53 AM
Master License

Rides:2002 Range Rover HSE, 2001 Ferrari 456M, 1994 BMW 325i
Region: Asia
Baron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master LicenseBaron_Bohr has achieved their Master License
That's an awesome car! I'd love to see some vids of it running, and look forward to seeing it in action some day... I'll watch the motorsport news.
Old 11-20-2004, 09:04 AM
Master License

The engine inside the car...

And outside... with the OS Giken 6 speed sequential gearbox and the Skyline transfer box...

The car is far from being finished at this time but everything works...

LMF

Lmfracing@hotmail.com
Old 11-20-2004, 03:17 PM
Master License

Rides:BMW_M3_3.2L_321hp
///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License///M3_321HP has achieved their Master License
les dernieres photos ne son pas visible

dsl de ne pas avoir rp a votre mail et je suis dsl d'avoir di de belle connerie sur cette caisse mythique

mais sur le net ont lit souvant tout est nimporte quoi la preuve c pour sa que j'ai betement repeteter ce que j'avais lu sur jpcar

bonne continuation ;-)

ps: y a moyen de faire un tour en temps que passager quand elle sera fini ??

hihiihih

Merci ;-)
Old 11-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Master License

Rides:Aprilia RS 125, Super5 with mods
Dadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master License
plaisanterie

après moi alors

Last edited by Dadopower; 11-20-2004 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Master License

Rides:Aprilia RS 125, Super5 with mods
Dadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master LicenseDadopower has achieved their Master License
en juin je viendrais vous voir gagner en Belgique Luc-michel.
Old 03-22-2005, 02:29 PM

Rides:86' Peterbilt, 08' 335I Coupe, 09' Ducati 1198
Region: USA - Mid-Atlantic
Dado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master LicenseDado has achieved their Master License
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmfracing
The car is far from being finished at this time but everything works...

LMF

Lmfracing@hotmail.com
any news on the project?

Very impressive, I would love to see some videos of the beast running.