Go Back   DTMPower BMW Forum > DTMPower Forum Archive > Archived Threads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2002, 07:36 PM
Master License

Rides:dream.
Entscheidende is a New Registered Member
Street price of Vicodin

My friend has some vicodin she wants to get rid of. Hypotheticly speaking, if she were to sell it on the street, how much would she get for it?
Old 05-05-2002, 07:43 PM
Master License

Rides:2000 Grand Am until next year...BIMMER TIME!
PHSPomona is a New Registered Member
*sniff*sniff* - do i smell bacon?

ha. j/k man...i have heard that you can get about $5 per pill, but i dont know. i'm not one for drugs.
Old 05-05-2002, 08:45 PM

Rides:86 E30 eta, + 90 2.5L M3
Region: USA - West
CleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master License
5-10 per pill. And in some areas as much as 15, but thats if they are suckers. I...uhhh.....watched a TV show with that stuff, thats how I know.

1990 Diamond Black-Metallic ///M3 (Heavily Modified Alpha-N 2.5L)
1986 Alpine White 325e (Modified M50 Swap)

"Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Medium Minds Discuss Events, Small Minds Discuss People."

DTMPower Member no. 37

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ra...llranking.html
Old 05-05-2002, 08:48 PM
Formerly SUPERKINGDOUCHEBAG

Rides:M Roadster
M34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master LicenseM34EVER has achieved their Master License
my dad has soooo much of that stuff since he had kidney stones, seems like they go for a good price
Old 05-05-2002, 09:17 PM
*Persian Princess*

Rides:'05 jetta - black.
BEEMERgirl is a New Registered Member
hahah seriously? i have like 20 left from last year. i had REALLY bad back issues and i was basically crying myself to sleep every night cuz it hurt so bad...vicadin realllly fixed that for me hahah its the best. the ultimate happy pill.
Old 05-05-2002, 10:06 PM
Banned by Warnings

Rides:super-turbo golf cart!!!
whakiewes is a New Registered Member
i just sole some tylenol 3 for 2 dollars a pill or 3 for 5 and vicodin is going for about 5 dollars a pill. My friend told me bout some new Ibprofin(sp???) with codein(sp???) and he said he would by from me for 10 dollars a pill. I dont know what is so great about. But people want it. Just my 2 cents.

P.S. if this is a cop i am j\k

Wes
Old 05-05-2002, 10:17 PM
Master License

Rides:dream.
Entscheidende is a New Registered Member
Haha, ill be arresting you all shortly!

jk, Thx for the info.
Old 05-05-2002, 10:28 PM
W E R D

Rides:M3
M3PiNoYdRiVeR is a New Registered Member
Quote:
Originally posted by BEEMERgirl
hahah seriously? i have like 20 left from last year. i had REALLY bad back issues and i was basically crying myself to sleep every night cuz it hurt so bad...vicadin realllly fixed that for me hahah its the best. the ultimate happy pill.
haha we all know it wasn't from back pain
Old 05-05-2002, 10:35 PM
Banned

Rides:95m3
DanVictor is a New Registered Member
just smoke weed its more fun than a pill
Old 05-05-2002, 10:36 PM
*Persian Princess*

Rides:'05 jetta - black.
BEEMERgirl is a New Registered Member
Quote:
Originally posted by M3PiNoYdRiVeR
haha we all know it wasn't from back pain
haha ok vince i have NO idea what ur thinking...?!?!?!?! ahhh! struggle!
Old 05-05-2002, 10:36 PM
W E R D

Rides:M3
M3PiNoYdRiVeR is a New Registered Member
Quote:
Originally posted by DanVictor
just smoke weed its more fun than a pill
lol nice sig dude
Old 05-05-2002, 10:53 PM
Master License

Rides:A BUS
Iwannadinanm3 is a New Registered Member
Yeah, my dad's gotta bunch of vicodin/hydrocodone, the generic brand leftover from surgeries and shit from the dentist, but i don't know if it's worth it to deal, i mean it is a controlled substance... so that would be like dealing illegal drugs right?
Old 05-06-2002, 01:54 AM

Rides:86 E30 eta, + 90 2.5L M3
CleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master LicenseCleanAzzE30z has achieved their Master License
Quote:
Originally posted by Iwannadinanm3
Yeah, my dad's gotta bunch of vicodin/hydrocodone, the generic brand leftover from surgeries and shit from the dentist, but i don't know if it's worth it to deal, i mean it is a controlled substance... so that would be like dealing illegal drugs right?
HAHA, yeah man. Anything that involves selling an illegal substance (illegal because your buyer is not prescribed for it) is illegal, lol. ESPECIALLY a prescription drug.

1990 Diamond Black-Metallic ///M3 (Heavily Modified Alpha-N 2.5L)
1986 Alpine White 325e (Modified M50 Swap)

"Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Medium Minds Discuss Events, Small Minds Discuss People."

DTMPower Member no. 37

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ra...llranking.html
Old 05-06-2002, 02:20 AM
Master License

Rides:A BUS
Iwannadinanm3 is a New Registered Member
lol, i figured, i used to work at longs pharmacy, and we had a few cases of people being very desperate for vicodin/hydrocodone... one guy was getting vicodin from 2 different doctors, 1st doctor prescribed him vicodin, he went to Safeway and went through his insurance, then went to a 2nd doctor, and came to us i guess, and paid CASH for it, so insurance wouldn't find out... or it mighta been the other way around (first came to us, then to safeway) But lol wutever, u get the idea...

Oh and another one was how one person called in a prescription for vicodin over the phone, and our technician was suspicious, so she called the doc's office back, and they had no prescription called in just now, so some people get very desperate, oh and another hot drug a while ago was Oxycontin, we had reports of pharmacies being robbed just for there Oxycontin, nothing else... hehe
Old 05-06-2002, 12:25 PM
teh crax0rhead

Rides:94 325is
Region: USA - South East
runetang is a New Registered Member
Yea vicodin is illegal, its a schedule 2 narcotic, and its a felony to posess it without a prescription. Oxycontin, percocet, morphine and the like are schedule 1 narcotics, equal to cocaine etc. Codeine is just pussy shiet.

See im the pain killer expert, having been damn near an addict, lol, and its not as safe as it seems. Just so you know, vicodin and percocet and all that shit are a type of drug called opiates, derived from opium. Heroin is also derived from opium, and the entire family of drugs shares extremely similar chemical make up. Vicodin is basicly a weak version of percocet, the active ingredient is hydrocodone, the fully synthetic version of oxyocodone, which is the drug found in percocet/oxycontin. Oxyocodone is the stronger of the two. Oxycodone is basicly a weaker synthetic heroin with less severe addictive properties, so vicodin is also one of these. 1 vicodin is about equal to 3 tylonal 3's with codiene. 1 percocet is about equal to 2 1/2 vicodins. 1 oxycontin can be equal to 2 percocet, 4 percocet, or 8+ percocet depending on milligram. This means 1 tiny oxycontin pill can be equal to about 16 vicodin, or 45 tylonal 3's. Crazy stuff?

Just know that when you pop those pills, multiply the feeling by 20 and thats probably what heroin is like. Do you still feel like you arent a druggie because its prescription? Oh yeah, just so you know.. all of these drugs cause urinary retention, nerve damage, addiction, withdrawl consisting of puking your guts out and fiending for it like a crackhead for a week. Oh yeah, prepare to lose your sex drive, having extreme difficulty or impossibility of climaxing during sex, having to wait in front of the toilet for 10 minutes wishing your piss would just come out, and losing your appetite.

Oh yeah, if they have 5mg of hydrocodone, id say $3, if they have 7.5 or 10mg's, id say $5.

I'll buy them all, can she fed ex them?! haha j/k